26 April 2012

First "Google phone" concept... Eww...

In the Google versus Oracle courtroom saga, Google showed off documents for an early concept of a Google phone, and yes, It looks like a BlackBerry...

Look at your Android phone, now look back and compare this to what an Android phone is today, I mean this apparently doesn't even have a touch screen for gods sake. I am truly glad Google went back to the drawing board, but did they go back to the drawing board because of the introduction of the first iPhone? ...Interesting.

Well anyway, even if they did. I'm pretty sure all of the proud Android smartphone owners are glad Google did what they did. I mean, I'm assuming here that it would've been similar to BlackBerry's OS, which I don't particularly like.

What are your thoughts on this early concept of a Google phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment