25 June 2012

What to expect at Google's I/O conference...

This Wednesday Google's annual developer conference Google I/O will start in San Francisco. This conference has been the birth place of new android versions, devices and ideas. So, what can we expect to see from this years Google I/O?

Nexus 7 Tab by ASUS
First, we have the most talked about device that may be announced at Google I/O, said to feature Nvidia's Quad-core processor, 720p IPS screen and a price tag of $199 the device will surely make the crowd cheer .

Android 4.1 "Jelly Bean"
Second, is the announcement of a new version of Android, namely Jelly Bean. As yet, there have been no rumours that I've heard of that point to any new features Google may be bringing to us. One thing I'm hoping is, that the update can be supported by my Nexus S.

Google Glasses
We first heard of Project Glass when Google announced it on their Google+ social networking site. We've seen photos, parodies and plenty of speculation about the glasses and we may see them at Google I/O for demonstration purposes, unless Google announce their availability which would be a bonus.

As usual, there will be more than the above things announced at Google I/O. We'll just have to wait and see what they bring to us. The Nexus 7 Tab will be the crowd favourite, unless Google announce something bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment