18 August 2012

Samsung making a 5.8" Galaxy Player?


Pictures and specs of a possible upcoming Galaxy Player have popped up on SamMobile, They received a tip pointing to a possible 5.8-inch Galaxy Player variant which runs Android 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich". A Galaxy Payer with this size of a screen might be welcome, I'm interested in seeing how this goes when marketed.

Anyway, specs! It packs a 5.8-inch display with qHD resolution (960x540), powered by a dual-core processor clocked at 1GHz with 1GB of RAM. Snappers include a 3-megapixel rear-facing camera and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera for video calling. The internal memory storage hasn't been leaked but the device does support a MicroSD card up to 32GB, battery capacity is at 2,500mAh and it runs Android 4.0 out of the box.

Like I said, I'm interested to see what type of people buy this product. It's like the Galaxy Note, but it isn't a phone, could say it's a tablet? However, I don't see the point of these Galaxy Players, I'd rather get a Galaxy phone thus resulting in me carrying only one device. 

No comments:

Post a Comment